[TenTec] Firmware upgrade: click in headphone and Keyer timing

DK2GZ at aol.com DK2GZ at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 12:28:01 EST 2004

Hello TT-Group

I just installed the 1.372 firmware.

Two things i noticed in difference to 1.371:

1. Click in headphone
Using headphones and listen only the main RX, there is a click in right
headphone pad.
If I mute the main RX and listen only to the Sub-RX there is no click
present.

2. Keyer timing
I also see no difference in Mode A and B.
Also still cant use the internal keyer because of the timing, stick still
with the external IDOM-Press-Keyer

No solution also with the new firmware:

Preamp or ATT not stored per band. If you using the preamp on the  highbands
and going back to the low bands you have to switch the preamp off  manual.
Even my K2 and TS570 can this remember per band!

If you are set the PBT +-  for RTTY operation and switch back to CW  you have
clear
the PBT setting manual.

73 de Harry, DK2GZ