[TenTec] RE: [Orion] Orion Issues or Not - kinda long

Barry N1EU n1eu at netscape.net
Fri Dec 10 14:33:18 EST 2004

John, could you elaborate on what the "CW BW issue" is?

BTW, there's no reason to run your menu AGC Threshold so high if you're using 1.372, because that will set the lower limit of the RF Gain control range and you'll definitely run out of gain on the higher, quieter bands.  Just set the menu Threshold quite low (<2uV) and use the RF Gain control to adjust based on background band noise.

Also, have you tried increasing SubRX AF Gain and see if that fixes your Monitor level problem?

73,
Barry N1EU