[TenTec] Omni VI Opt. 3 Stopped Transmitting

Scott Walker N3SW at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 11 16:25:26 EST 2004

The radio stopped keying right in the middle of a CW traffic net last night.
Sidetone works.  Receiver is fine.  I got no power output on any band in any
mode.
I tried it again after a night's rest, and at first it worked.  Then after
about ten minutes, same deal, no transmit.  I did a partial reset of the
processor without improvement.  Then I did a full reset without improvement.
As of now, it won't transmit in any mode regardless of how long I rest it.
I plan to call TenTec on Monday for suggestions.  I thought I would ask for
ideas on here as well.
Thanks in advance for any pointers.
-Scott N3SW