[TenTec] Contest Data and Conclusions

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Dec 24 08:04:01 EST 2004

And while your doing what Bill suggest with Yaesu, also pick up the
phone and call Ten Tec and ask them about fixing the Orion firmware
so their Titan 3 will work on the Orion's keying loop. The standard
answer you get is "Gosh, we have never heard of that problem
before...are you sure you have all three wires hooked up correct?"

Ten Tec's support for non-warranty products: "three to four weeks
before we can look at it"...but of course at least they will
eventually look at it!

Tom - W4BQF

"So you have enemies?
Good.
That means you have stood up for something,
sometime in your life."
--Sir Winston Churchill--

----- Original Message ----- >         I feel they are there on both
counts.  The superiority of their