[TenTec] Argonaut 509 articles

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Fri Dec 24 12:25:42 EST 2004

Here is a list of some articles I've seen regarding modifications for
the 509:

Turner, Page, "Improved CW Performance for Ten Tec Transceivers" The
Short Wave Magazine, July 1986.  (Turner no relation to me as far as I
know :-)

Bonavita, "Make Your Argo into a Contest Rig" QRP Quarterly, April 1987

Dodds, "Frequency Counter for 509/515/HW-9" QRP Quarterly, October 1991

East,  "Cleaner Keying for the Ten Tec 509 (Larry East, W1HUE, Idaho
Falls, ID)

East, "Improving the SSB Performance of the Ten Tec Argonaut 509" QRP
Quarterly, October 1995

Collins, "Improving Sideband Rejection for the Ten Tec Argonaut 509"
St. Louis QRP Society newsletter, October 1998

FYI all!  From the archives of QRP number 3526, I joined when QRP ARCI
was about voluntarily running under 100 watts input :-)

Clark, WA3JPG

Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Computer Science
Cal Poly State University