[TenTec] New Jupiter having trouble??

James C. Owen, III k4cgy_list at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 08:07:47 EST 2004

Hi David,
   As I'm about 2 days behind in reading the list email you
likely have received the answer to this. I suspect that you had
the sweep range set to the minimum, (2.4 Khz) and the auto sweep
set to on so that everytime you moved 2.4 Khz it would auto
update. When you did the master reset you reset to the factory
default which is think is 120 Khz range and auto sweep off. Go to
the menu and look about half way down for the sweep settings.

73 Jim K4CGY