[TenTec] Inflation correction

w8au at sssnet.com w8au at sssnet.com
Sat Feb 7 23:02:14 EST 2004

At 10:30 PM 02/07/2004, w8au at sssnet.com wrote:

>This "cost" thread made me think of when I purchased my Paragon 1 back
>in 1990.   (The Paragon is a good radio, but not in the category of an
>OMNI VI!)
>With ONE extra filter and a DB25 cable for interconnection to the Herc II
>amp the Paragon cost me $2650.

OOPS.

I humbly recant that figure, since I just looked at the original envoice and
there was a TT9420 power supply included in that total.  (sheepish grin)  :-)
Deduct $660. =  $1990.      ...in 2002 dollars = $2773.

About $500 short of the Orion price?    'scuse me.   :-)

Heck, what's $500 these days?  a months groceries, I suppose...   :-)