[TenTec] Inflation correction

Steve Weber kd9bo at mac.com
Sun Feb 8 11:04:53 EST 2004

>Heck, what's $500 these days?  a months groceries, I suppose...   :-)

I wish!!!  Try $500 for maybe 10 days of groceries if your wife is
dealing with a lifetime extreme allergy diet.  Literally a do or die
situation.  Insurance help?  Not a chance.  It would be a little
easier if my former employer (sole manufacturer of critical smart
bomb/cruise missile guidance components) had not moved to China.
(unbelievably grim details available on request)

Sorry for the OT post, but I had to do a little venting here. (this
is NOT directed at you, Perry)  It's been a bad year.  My station is
down and the closest I get to radio is right here, and the pissing
and moaning over details gets mighty old.

Like my daddy used to say - "kwitcherbellyachin."

Just go play radios and have some fun, OK?

OK!

--
73 de KD9BO Steve Weber

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

*******************************

Hey spammers - Harvesting email addresses? Don't overlook these guys!

FCC Chairman Michael K. Powell: mpowell at fcc.gov
FCC Commissioner Kathleen Q. Abernathy: kabernat at fcc.gov
FCC Commissioner Michael J. Copps: mcopps at fcc.gov
FCC Commissioner Kevin J. Martin: kjmweb at fcc.gov