More Re: [TenTec] Orion redefines the meaning of ... AGC OFF

Joe Malloy jmalloy at stny.rr.com
Sun Feb 8 13:32:42 EST 2004

Yuri, as an Orion owner, I interested in hearing of its virtues and flaws;
however, I am not interested in your (or anybody's) invective ("Can we
discuss topics rationally or is this really TT Worshipers  Cult forum?",
which implies something this forum is not).  Tone it down, man, it's only a
hobby, it's not as if someone's life depended on it.

73,

Joe, W2RBA