[TenTec] BPL

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 21:19:04 EST 2004

<<<>Actually may be a conspiracy with the State Department to jam
international
>>broadcast reception in the US.
>>
>Or perhaps to jam any international communications that does not use wire,
>fiber or satellite. Those modes can all be much more easily intercepted by
>NSA or other spook organizations, and also disrupted.>>>>

Oh jeez, where is my foil hat when I need it?  Wait, I think I hear the
black helecopters coming.  To the hiding hole, quickly!!

Actually about the easiest commo to intercept is radio, including satellite.
  Fiber is the hardest.

Rob/K5UJ