[TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, What happened to Delivery?

Allan Henry Kaplan w1ael at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 22 21:21:07 EST 2004

Bernard wrote, "The latest information from the TenTec website may
indicate that there has been some slip in delivery from mid Feb/ Mar
until late March.  Anyoneknow what happened?"

What happened is that with the great QST and CQ magazine reviews on the
street, our little factory has been deluged with orders and the elves
are building them as fast as they can!  Remember that, after build and
production test, every new Ten-Tec radio gets a 24 hour burn in with
hundreds of receive - transmit cycles.  After that, one of our hams puts
each radio on the air just to make sure everything sounds and feels
right.   Your patience will be rewarded with a fine high-performance
ORION!
73 de W1AEL, Allan.