[TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, What happened to Delivery?

K Van Horn W7SV at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 20:58:55 EST 2004

Al,

Thanks for taking the time to answer the question about Orion delivery date
slippage!! I know of no other ham radio company on Earth that gives this
kind of service!!

73 es Gud DX,

Kirby, W7SV

PS

I Love my ORION! It hears signals that my 756PRO II couldn't even hear!! I
put the 756PRO II on the Cushman to make sure it wasn't damaged. Everything
was 100% within specification! The Orion NB and NR just work so much better
that it pulls the weak signals out of the noise that the 756Pro II could
not!!

Kirby