[TenTec] Orion tuner Question

Grant Youngman nq5t at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 00:12:47 EST 2004

That does seem to be the case.

It also the case that if you turn power down and then "spin" the
power control to a higher value that the power rises slowly (a
second maybe) to the power set point.  So probably the same
mechanism is working when going from "tune" back to full power.

It's hard to see this as a problem. Just the way it behaves.

Grant/NQ5T