[TenTec] About the incivility of our posts

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:08:08 EST 2004

hear, hear,

I'm learning from everyone.

Been a ham since 1970 and in electornics since before transistors  ( it took
me two years to learn hole theory... )

I can say that more than once I've been beleiving something incorrect about
our science.

For example I wonder how many beleive SWR 1:1 is resonance and thus equal
best radiation?

Thanks for pulling together, Our enemies are the ones trying to steal or
polute our bands.  Lets be activist on those issues.

Good radios with new ideas like the orion stimulate new ideas and make the
hobby fun.

By operating, leanring new ways to comminicate, we become attractive to new
hams,

Lets continue on that path.

73's
Rich