[TenTec] Re: About the incivility of our posts

W3UIO amishbuggy37 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 21:08:31 EST 2004

HiYuri,

I didn't bother to read all the posts on the Ten-Tec
reflector concerning you; infact, I delete most posts
without reading them. I read enough to realize that
your remark about the people who can't stand criticism
of their radio is correct. I have seen this many
times.

I had a Ten-Tec Omni VI Plus, and I posted a comment
about the fact that I never know my exact frequency, a
design defect. It had nothing to do with frequency
drift. Well, you can imagine the nasty responses I
received. But the private e-mails agreed with me.

I sold the Omni and bought an Icom ProII. Very happy
with it, and they don't behave the same way on the
Icom reflector.

Good DX, and 73,

Larry, W3UIO