[TenTec] Re: About the incivility of our posts

Richard Hemingway rheming1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 29 10:17:16 EST 2004

Larry,

Your comment below is interesting to me for two reasons.  First, I
just sold my PROII and bought a Jupiter (I used to have an Omni VI
which I liked very much).  Second, I was on the Icom groups and you
are correct about the posts.  However, practically on every list I
have been on there is or has been an individual like we have been
discussing.  It is too bad as they are a disrupting influence and
usually they have a lot to contribute.

Dick, N5XRD
Plano, TX