[TenTec] Delta II Question

Curt Krelic k3ey at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 23:22:47 EST 2004

I understand that the mars mod on the Delta II is a simply keypad function. It is nowhere to be found on the Internet, that I can see anyway. Does anyone on here know?

By the way. I found this Delta II to be a pleasant surprise. The only draw back is the display back light, but that was an easy cure. With some help from this list I ordered a couple replacements and will install one myself as it's pretty clear cut and simple.

No it’s not as neat as my IC756 PRO Original, but it sure is a neat package that seems to be way underrated for some reason.

Thank for any help you can provide on that mod.

73 Curt/k3ey