[TenTec] How to Switch PTT between SSB and CW for Orion?

Barry N1EU n1eu at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 05:18:33 EST 2004

I'm just suggesting that if you can possibly use a
software package that doesn't require the PTT cable in
SSB, then you won't need to disconnect it when you
switch modes to CW.

I just experimented with WriteLog and N1MM Logger and
found that WriteLog comm port PTT functions properly
with the Orion and there seems to be a bug with
N1MMLogger's implementation.  I'm sure Logger will get
fixed quickly, esp. since I believe N1MM is getting an
Orion.

73,
Barry N1EU