[TenTec] Re: Hercules versus Hercules II

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Sat Jul 3 16:58:56 EDT 2004

The old one may have been a bit more efficient since less DC current was
required resulting in less power loss in conductors etc. Personally, I
thought the old herc was better looking than the Herc II but otherwise it
had no advantages. Changing bands made a sound like a machine gun and as I
mentioned, the fan was really LOUD.
Steve N4LQ