[TenTec] Jupiter; opinions

N0KHQ at aol.com N0KHQ at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 18:03:12 EDT 2004

I own the Jupiter and the Orion.

For resale value I recommend getting the Jupiter with the built in tuner.
Get the external fan, its inexpensive and runs quite.
You may want to purchase a W2IHY Box for audio improvements.
As for Mics, I only recommend the Heil Goldline Pro (to be used with the
W2IHY)

The Jupiter is, without question, the best rig on the market today for the
money and these three reasons:
1. If you dont like it, send it back for a full refund, less shipping in 30
days.
2. Grreeaatt service after the sale.
3. The rig is software upgradable over the Internet.

73
John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

Always on 18.130

Antennas:

You can build 'em better than you can buy 'em
Please visit the sites below:
http://www.hamuniverse.com/
http://cebik.com/nokhq/html
http://www.ssb-audio.com/forum/