WG: [TenTec] Why is the Jupiter better?

Carsten Esch carsten.esch at appello.de
Wed Jul 7 09:00:42 EDT 2004

... thanks for the update Michael! In the IC-746 I had years back I had to
install a CW filter for improved performance. Seems that the PRO is updated
in this respect. If the ICOM would have been updateable with Firmware (like
the JUPITER ;-)) there would have been no need for a PRO version ...

Carsten, DL6LAU