[TenTec] Orion and SteppIR

Bernard(wtrone) wtrone at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 11:20:43 EDT 2004

    Yes, my control box is the new one.  I received the antenna the end of
May.  The control box has the 57,600 baud setting and the Orion as a
transceiver option in the menu options.

    Matter of fact, I think that my shipment was partially delayed as they
worked out a solution for the Orion.  As I recall, it took them several
weeks to get a "loaner" Orion so that they could test the software.

    Thanks for your input.

        73,

        Bernard, WA4OEJ