[TenTec] Orion Lost Audio - Please HELP

A. Sewell n5na at att.net
Sun Jul 11 17:17:55 EDT 2004

Well, I'm not sure of anything!  I am pretty sure it's not going into
oscillation.  It seems to be a muting of the receive audio.  This weekend
when it happened I just tapped the key and it came back.  I have heard it do
the same thing between words and the next dit I could hear again.  It's
really inconvenient when it happens at the end of a transmission and I have
to scramble to do something to hear again or lose the contact.

It is stange how some never have this problem and others do.

73,

Alan