[TenTec] Orion Lost Audio - Please HELP

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Sun Jul 11 16:40:46 EDT 2004

I've never had this happen on my 2 month old Orion.  It did happen on one
I used last fall.  Are you sure this is a firmware issue?  Sounded to me
like something was breaking into oscillation, but I heard no one else at
that time discussing it as a problem, so assumed it was a shipping damage
issue (since the rig was poorly packed when it got to me from another
user.)

        73, Duane