[TenTec] Orion Lost Audio - Please HELP

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Sun Jul 11 21:35:49 EDT 2004

Unfortunately at this time I can not comment on that, other than to tell you
it needs to be reported as often as it happens. Other than what the firmware
beta testers find during their test, the only way TT can know a problem with
the firmware has slipped past, is for us users to report it every time to
ditsnbits. In fact, if you report found problems, your being more of a help
to them rather than being a pain in the rear. Their firmware web site ask us
to report suspected firmware problems.  It also helps very much to be as
specific as you can in your report. Things like menu settings and operating
conditions certainly help.

Tom - W4BQF