[TenTec] ADMIN: Any pending requests for subscription?

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 11 21:59:19 EDT 2004

Recently the monitor died on the computer that I use to manage my
e-mail, and I have been collecting
e-mail on a laptop without the filtering that I have set up on the usual
computer.

Since it has been difficult to deal with e-mail from many lists arriving
sequentially, I think that I may have
missed some subscription requests that I should have dealt with.

Unfortunately, this list attracts an inordinate amount of spam, and
sometimes the subscription confirmations
are buried in a message with the subject "Uncaught bounce notification"
which is the same way that spam
arrives.

If you sent the requested confirmation information to me, and it has
been more than a few days, please
re-send it so that I can add you to the list.

Thanks and 73 de Jim - AD6CW