[TenTec] TenTec RX-330 for Sale

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 12 13:39:50 EDT 2004

I have an RX-330 that I have now finished software development for
that is excess to my needs.  This is a fantastic receiver that is
very similar to the RX-331.  See the TenTec website for a full
description of the RX-331.  This receiver has 57 DSP filters with
unbelievable skirts.  The 100 hertz filter is still only 120 hertz
wide at 60 db down.  The 2400 hertz filter is 2800 hertz wide at
60 db down.  This receiver has extremely clear and high quality audio
and can go as wide at 16 khz in AM mode.

Included in this package is a full subscription to my N4PY RX331/RX340
control program.  This program allows the complete marrying of the RX-330
with a Pegasus or Jupiter to make a really great dual receive transceiver.
In this setup, the RX-330 becomes the primary receiver and the Pegasus
or Jupiter receiver becomes the sub-receiver.  The RX-330 and Pegasus or
Jupiter with my software work perfectly together.  This is a great
opportunity for someone with a Pegasus or Jupiter to upgrade to
something that works really nice.  There is a review of this software at
www.eham.net under HF Transceivers "Ten-Tec RX340/Pegasus System".

I will also build a custom interface box to go with whatever setup
the buyer wants to have.

The RX-331 sells for $2725.  I will sell this RX-330 with software
for $1800.  For more information contact me off the list.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC