[TenTec] Titan 425E caps

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Sun Jul 18 17:49:30 EDT 2004

I am also an original owner of a TT 425 export model. Same type of meter readings since day one. Power supply is fed from a 240 VAC 40 Amp circuit with number 10 conductors. I always considered the lower plate voltage readings consistent with early Russian methods for calculating 200 W limit on their amplifiers. Lower plate voltage reading would make for more conservative power output.... HI HI !

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r)G.L.Huber
glhuber at msn.com<mailto:glhuber at msn.com>