[TenTec] 7800 reviews

WD4K WD4K2 at Charter.net
Sun Jul 18 19:44:34 EDT 2004

A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to the Icom reflector (as an Orion owner
I admit to heresy)!! However I am so suprised that I have not seen a mention
of the 7800, the review or anything pertaining to the rig since I
subscribed. Lots of chatter about the 706 and other items but nada on the
7800.  Is there another Icom 7800 specific reflector? I was looking forward
to the glorious 7800 revelations there but also to see if the same bashing
(constructive criticism) was done to the 7800 as was heaped upon the Orion
here by worlds greatest contesters and "radio gods cult."  To see nothing
whatsoever about it on the Icom reflector is very odd. I am disappointed. If
that reflector is the only place for Icom chatter then, hmmmm... something
smells funny about this:)  Tommy WD4K