[TenTec] Ten-Tec Orion and its auto tuner

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 18 18:31:16 EDT 2004

you are right about the Orion and tuner Pete, however you can use the T8 on
30 and 40 with the tuner. beats heck out of an inverted vee for 40 meters
even. i put the T8 up after my last quad broke last winter. i miss the big
loop on 30 but can get out with the T8 if i can hear the station.
jack ak7o