[TenTec] Ten Tec Net

EDWARD CRAWFORD w4wvw at msn.com
Sun Jul 18 22:48:05 EDT 2004

The 20 meter net meets on Sunday afternoon at 14.329
20:30Z now during US daylight savings time, 21:30Z during US standard time.
It is always 4:30 eastern, 3:30 central, 2:30 mountain, 1:30 pacific, etc.
There are 5 different net control stations doing a weekly rotation.
One in CO, TX, MI, IL, and I'm in NC. Next Sunday is Noel, w9efl, near
Chicago.

The 40 meter net is Sunday evening at 7.251
22:00Z now during daylight savings time, 23:00Z during standard time.
It is always 6:00 PM eastern, etc.
I think all ncs's are in the eastern US, I know Jerry is in western NC.

This info concerning the times can be found on the Ten-Tec website
www.tentec.com
On the main page, click on the picture of the Jupiter, this is a link to the
amateur equipment.
The times are listed at the very bottom of the amateur page
www.tentec.com/amateur.htm

Look forward to hearing you on. 73. Ed,w4wvw