[TenTec] Ten Tec Net

Elek, Jr., Stephen selekjr2 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 00:25:44 EDT 2004

Dear Ed,

    There is no such time as "eastern" since there exists both an Eastern
Standard Time as well as Eastern Daylight Savings Time during the "summer"
months.
    Thanks to the "media" for using non legal time zone designators.
    This is why amateurs use (Z)ulu or GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
    I applaud TenTec for using Z times only for the net times at
http://tentec.com/Amateur.htm .

...Steve  KB9GP (Eastern Standard Time the whole year in most of Indiana.
Thank goodness!)