[TenTec] Orion NB button

Joe Malloy jmalloy at hamilton.edu
Mon Jul 19 13:29:14 EDT 2004

I haven't needed the ":HW" option, but the lowest setting of the NB
eliminates completely my neighbor annoying "click-click-click",
otherwise known as the electric fence.  There are rare occasions when
the clicking sound has gone away, but for the most part I just leave the
NB at 1 and the only clicks I hear are from Yaecomwoods!  (Just kidding!)

73,

Joe, W2RBA