[TenTec] Omni VI+ destined as a classic?

Tony Martin W4FOA w4foa at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 06:11:24 EDT 2004

Ken,

Somehow I feel cheated.  Over the years I've come to realize that my Omni 6+
is
missing a lot of the features others have mentioned. A few for example:

(1) My Omni does not drift
(2) My Omni does not have key clicks
(3) My Omni does not chirp
(4) My Omni does not make relay noise

Surely I must have missed something, somewhere along the way.  If I could
only find the upgrades and/or modifications that create the above problems
then maybe I could find a
 reason to complain about my Omni 6.

Tony, W4FOA