[TenTec] FS: Omni VI +....excellent

Paul Valko - W8KC w8kc at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 19:00:20 EDT 2004

Ten*Tec sells the Omni VI+ for $300(U.S.) more than the Omni VI option 3.

The Omni VI+ can be anywhere from a couple of months to a few years newer
than any Omni VI option 3.  So they MIGHT have less "wear and tear" and
hence the price difference.

There is NO electrical/mechanical difference between the radios other than
the front panel of the option 3 rig does not include the word "plus."

I am the happy owner of an Omni VI option 3.  Sometimes I wish it had the
word "plus" underneath, especially considering that I think I overpaid for
it.  Still, it is a very, very nice radio.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v9
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx