[TenTec] FS: Omni VI +....excellent

Keyer telegrafiste at tiscali.fr
Wed Jul 21 19:16:15 EDT 2004

Ten*Tec sells the Omni VI+ for $300(U.S.) more than the Omni VI option 3.

The Omni VI+ can be anywhere from a couple of months to a few years newer
than any Omni VI option 3. So they MIGHT have less "wear and tear" and
hence the price difference.

There is NO electrical/mechanical difference between the radios other than
the front panel of the option 3 rig does not include the word "plus."

I am the happy owner of an Omni VI option 3. Sometimes I wish it had the
word "plus" underneath, especially considering that I think I overpaid for
it. Still, it is a very, very nice radio.

Yes the Omni 6 with option 3 is a very nice radio and maybe works just like a Omni 6+ but please don't advertise your option 3 as an Omni 6+ if there is this this price differential.