[TenTec] Re: Heil ProSet on Orion - reprise

Ron Martin royalct at inr.net
Thu Jul 22 14:06:32 EDT 2004

The Heil solution works great with my Orion; it elminated RF into the
microphone inputs.  I get outstanding audio inputs from the folks I work.

I use Heil pro headsets and RadShack microphone bodies with Heil microphone
elements installed.  The common thread with all four microphones is: use
Heil elements, 1 wire plus shield, and tied Orion's mic. ground to the
microphone's plug shield per the Hiel web page.

What's the issue?  I am curious....

Ron ..... NU1U