[TenTec] Orion Aux I/O Audio Problem

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Jul 23 18:50:18 EDT 2004

Yes Mark, I had the headphones on so I could switch the audio to Main and
Sub later, to check the levels that way also. Also during normal operating,
I wear headphones. If I can get my keying issue cleared up tonight, I'll
load v1.371 and see if I can confirm that problem and if so, will report it
to the programmer. Will also let you know what I find, IF I can get to it
tonight.

Tom - W4BQF