[TenTec] Orion Roofing Filters

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Sun Jul 25 16:01:18 EDT 2004

Rick,

Same here.  I thought I noticed a problem with the 250 Hz filter in my Omni
VI (opt 3), but when I mentioned it to TT service they explained that that
was how it was supposed to work. As a test, I just swapped the 500 and 250
Hz filters in the Orion and the problem followed the 250 Hz filter, so I'm
pretty sure the problem is the filter.

Any ideas on if the filter can be repaired?

Since you have a working 250 Hz filter in your Orion, if my filter can't be
repaired, do you think I should replace it? Have you encountered situations
where the 250 Hz filter made much difference over the 500 Hz filter?

73,
Mark