[TenTec] Orion loss of audio

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Thu Jul 29 16:46:06 EDT 2004

Buck, I have had that happen to me on a couple of occasions on 15M with
high power..  I think it might be a smidgen of RF getting in to the
circuitry that causes the problem.  Since, for you, it happened at FieId
Day, where the setup is jury rigged and there's a lot of RF floating
around, it fits the conditions. I personally may need some ferrite on my
remote pod cable.

73, Joe