[TenTec] Orion loss of audio

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Thu Jul 29 19:16:55 EDT 2004

If your running v1.371, then your seeing a 'normal' firmware problem that
the guys at TT have been diligently working on. I'm sure they hope to have
that fixed before the next firmware update. Unfortunately ferrites, which
are a good idea, will not solve this problem. Both of my Orion's have this
same problem  when running v1.371, however if I drop back to 1.369 the
problem disappears in both of them.

Tom - W4BQF