[TenTec] omni d problem

Mike Hyder -N4NT- mike_n4nt at charter.net
Fri Jul 30 22:33:21 EDT 2004

The place to start is to remove the circuit boards, one at a time, and
reseat them.  If you have any DeOxit you can use on their pins, do so.
Removing one board at a time will keep you from mixing them up.  Note that
some will plug in either way so be sure to keep them oriented correctly when
you replace them.

This may not cure your trouble but it may and is sure a cheap / easy fix if
it works.

73, Mike N4NT