[TenTec] it just depends

ktnjoe ktnjoe at netzero.net
Sat Jun 12 13:15:15 EDT 2004

Hi All. I am new to this group.  A lot of this is above me, but then a lot
of things are.  I do have a couple questions.  I bought an Argonaut 509, New
many years ago.  The tuning mechanism is frozen up, any Ideas on how to free
it.  Also, I bought a Corsair II from TT about 10 years ago.  the digital
readout out wont change. the last digit will change 4 or 5 units up and
down.  I am sure I will have to send both to TT but thought I would try.
73s

Joe WB6AGR