[TenTec] Orion serial thought

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Wed Jun 23 18:19:16 EDT 2004

OK. I'll try that tomorrow. Will download v1.371 tonight. Do a memory and
master reset, load v1.371, remove the serial cable. and then commence
operation. And see what  happens. Actually I've done all of this already,
except get a fresh download of v1.371 and then removing the serial cable.
Will let you know how it goes...or maybe catch you on 40m.

Tom - W4BQF