[TenTec] Heil ProSet adapter with Orion -- hum

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Wed Jun 23 23:36:44 EDT 2004

Yep - the problem with the diagram in the Orion manual is that it assumes
there will be a mic + and - connection separate from the shield.  In the
Heil setup, and in most similar ham wiring I've seen, the mic cable is a
signal and a shield.  That can't be wired as Figure 2-5 shows.  By the
way, has anyone noticed that their little drawing reverses pins 1 and 2
between the two connections?  :-)

        73,  Duane