[TenTec] ARRL Icom 7800 Review Published

N0KHQ at aol.com N0KHQ at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 14:36:59 EDT 2004

I personally hope that the IC-7800 performs well for its intended use and
audience.

The only thing that bothers me, is what Icom did to the IC-756 following.
(IC-756, 756Pro and then the 756Proll) You would think that Icom users would have
learned their lesson the first time around. Here we go again!
For this one reason alone, I dont trust Icom or their marketing tactics.

I sure do wish TT would take a look at the new Texas Instruments DSP
chip......its a high speed smoker.

73
John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

Always on 18.130

Antennas:

You can build 'em better than you can buy 'em
Please visit the sites below:
http://www.hamuniverse.com/
http://cebik.com/nokhq/html
http://www.ssb-audio.com/forum/