[TenTec] IC-7800 Review

Lee Crocker w9oy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 09:25:34 EDT 2004

I saw a IC-781 setup on EHAM for $3000, just about
what you can sell your Orion for.  Then you will be
relieved of the tremendous pain you seem to incur when
operating this radio.

Personally I think the Orion is a gas.  It is true
however a glass 99% full is 1% empty.  There is no
denying that.  From the thus far reviews of the
IC-7800 it would appear that glass is much less than
99% full.  I found the comment that 7800's sensitivity
to hearing key clicks much sooner to be hilarious.

73

W9OY