[TenTec] IC-7800 Review

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Wed Jun 30 14:04:09 EDT 2004

Thanks for your input Lee. It is certainly helpful with my troubleshooting
process.

I don't agree with you about the Orion being a gas, I do however believe it
is a significant technology leap forward for amateur radio equipment.

However at  this point, I think the problem is well in hand and in the
process of being solved.

Tom - W4BQF