[TenTec] Re: [WCARC] BPL Rollout A PLAN of ACTION

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Wed Mar 3 21:38:37 EST 2004

Someone asked what this has to do with Ten-Tec. What it comes down to is
that your radio, Ten-Tec or any brand, will become totally useless if
BPL becomes widespread. If BPL can be made to operate so that it is
money making system, you can expect that when we are QRMed by BPL the
system will be shut down just as quickly as your neighbors noisy
aquarium heater, or light dimmer, or faulty flourerscent lamp starter,
or other noise source is shut down. Those consumer electical/electronic
gizmos are all covered by the same rules, and I'm sure you are all too
familiar with how well those rules protect you from QRM from
unintentional radiators.