[TenTec] Recommended Desk Mics for Jupiter

edoc kd4e at arrl.net
Thu Mar 11 23:44:22 EST 2004

Hope to have my used Jupiter in a couple of weeks and would like
to know what the recommendations are for desk mics.

I have a well-worn Heil headset, wired for a Kenwood, for which
I could wire an connector adapter but no other mics.

Is the TenTec Model 706 important for the Jupiter to shine or
would most any mic sound OK?

I most operate SSB so high fidelity is less important than
communication effectiveness.

Anything special I should know about design expectations of the
Jupiter for a mic?

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Pasco County, FL